Camping at Share Discovery Village
Camping doesn’t get much more exciting than at Share Discovery Village! Our site offers a safe and fun filled environment for campers. We are also one of the very rare campsites in Ireland that has a swimming pool with sauna and steam room.
Our family campsite is open from April to October and is the perfect venue for any families or groups looking for a fun, safe and active holiday.
Located only meters from our indoor leisure suite and lakeshore our site offers a home from home for thrill seekers and those who want to relax and unwind alike.
We are also ideally located for families or groups who want to explore all Fermanagh has to offer. From the Cuilcagh ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ and the many National Trust attractions all within 30 minutes of Share, we are the ideal base to spend many days exploring this beautiful part of the world.
Dogs are permitted on our campsite at a charge of £10 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
- No Campfires or Fire pits are permitted on site.
- E-Scooters are NOT permitted on site.
- Trailer tents are not permitted on the campsite. These MUST be booked on the touring caravan pitches.
“Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice laid back camping experience. We had 2 tents, 2adults and 4 children ranging from 6 to 14 and they had a great time, participating in an activity each morning and each afternoon. Activities well organised, wide ranging to suit all ages and great fun. The water activities were firm favourites. We booked them in advance to be sure of getting places but there were still some spaces available on most. A brilliant 5 days. Will definitely be back. The kids can’t wait. “
Share Discovery Village can accommodate up to 50 tents across the estate.
We have a limited number of electric hook up areas for campers which are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
All of SHARE’s facilities have been purpose-built for guests with disabilities to ensure freedom of access and independence. The site offers a safe environment for children to play whilst parents relax. Guests staying onsite can avail from the following:
– 2 Children’s Outdoor Play Parks
– Pool Tables
– TV Lounge
– Laundry Facilities (charges apply)
– Walking Trail
The towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin are both approx. 3 miles from SHARE, and offer a variety of supermarkets, cafes, shops and services.
Our Activities for All programme enables the general public to participate in a variety of SHARE’s action-packed land, water and arts activities. This family-friendly programme is offered during Easter, May Bank Holidays and Summer Months.
Activities for All is just that – perfect for all! Individuals, families and groups of all ages and abilities can book onto these fun activities, recommended to do so before their trip. Groups of 8 people or more can also book specific activities, similar to our day bookings.
Caravanners and Campers can also avail of our Leisure Suite at a cost of £5 per person for a 1 hour session. Our Leisure Suite includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fitness suite. The Leisure Suite is open from 10am to 6pm Monday to Sunday and can be booked online or in person via the leisure reception.
We also offer attractive Weekend & Week-Long Group Camping Packages that are sure to be a big hit with any type of group.
Weekend Package (April – September)
Friday evening – Sunday afternoon
Use of communal room
3 x 2 hr activity sessions
1 swimming pool session
Only £79 per person!
Meals from Friday supper – Sunday lunch £35 per person or Evening meal £9 per person per day. Meals must be booked in advance.
Week Package (July – August)
Day 1 afternoon – Day 5 morning
Use of communal room
5 x 2 hr activity sessions,
2 Swimming pool sessions
£124 per person.
Meals from day 1 supper – day 5 lunch £79 per person. For evening meals only £9 per person per day
Maybe you would like to take your camping trip to the next level? Look no further than our exciting adventures to Trannish Island where you can camp on our deserted island campsite!
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to making/completing a booking:
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. If there are any errors, please let us know as soon as possible as we may not be able to make changes later.
Anyone staying on site and using the facilities does so at their own risk. We accept no liability for the loss or damage to any property.
Please note that the gates close at 12:00 midnight. Please arrange with the duty instructor if you wish to return later than this time.
- Trailer Tents are not permitted.
- The check–in time for tent camping is 12.30pm on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate pitches by 11.30am on day of departure. If arrival is after 5pm, please contact the office prior to arrival to arrange a late check in.
- Tent pitches are not designated and operate on a first come first served basis. Spaces cannot be reserved. For multiple bookings, we advise to book and arrive together.
- All tents must clearly display the tag/s issued by Reception on their tents so it can be checked by SHARE staff during daily inspections.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit on site.
- You are responsible for all visitors to your site and please consider other guests at all times
- Dogs are permitted on the site at a cost of £10 per dog. For more information, please see our pet policy.
- 10.30pm – 7.30am is considered quiet time. Between these hours, neighbouring sites should not hear anything. Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time and will be asked to leave the site. If you are asked to leave site for breach of site rules you will not be reimbursed for any outstanding nights or booked activities. On site security patrol the campsite, and will speak to those causing offence/disturbance.
- Radios/ playing of music must be kept at a low volume. Car stereos must not be used.
- No campfires are permitted (including fire pits). BBQ’S must not damage any picnic tables or grass
- The electricity supply is a maximum of 10 Amps. You’ll need to use your own leads which must have standard campsite plugs and be RCD protected. Anything used on the electricity supply must not cause an overload.
- Share Discovery Village are happy to try to accommodate customers with an alternative date, provided the booking is amended no less than 3 days before the booking is due to commence. Please contact Reception to make arrangements Email: email@example.com
If an alternative date cannot be offered a credit note will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue. We do not offer refunds for any cancellations.
Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- Cancellations within 3 days of customers arrival date are non-transferable unless in exceptional circumstances which must be authorised by Management.
- Refunds cannot be made for any amendments made to the booking on arrival or during stay and no refunds/credit will be given for guests departing early.
- Any confirmed booking that fails to arrive without satisfactory explanation or prior notice being received will receive no transfer or refund.
- If you cancel your booking after the booking start date, we will not issue any refund for any remaining nights of your booking. To clarify, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including, inclement weather and/or illness.