Autumn Glamping Package at Share Discovery Village
Enjoy an Autumnal break away and experience the epitome of Glamping in County Fermanagh at Share Discovery Village, Northern Ireland. Our contemporary Glamping pods are tailored to provide all your desired comforts, creating a luxurious getaway nestled in the stunning landscapes of Northern Ireland.
Each of our Glamping pods can accommodate 2 adults with a double bed, along with 2 children on a foldable sofa bed. Designed with modern insulation and wide, double glazed doors, the pods ensure a cool & bright atmosphere by day, transforming into a warm and snug retreat when the sun sets.
Our Glamping experience is set on the captivating shores of Upper Lough Erne in County Fermanagh. Each stay includes a FREE pool booking, allowing you to plunge into relaxation in our on-site swimming pool.
Just enter the coupon code: “pool-discount-glamping” at checkout to receive your discount!
The Glamping Pods at Share Discovery Village serve as an accessible gateway to the attractions of not just Fermanagh in Northern Ireland, but also Sligo, Donegal, Monaghan, and Cavan. Despite being a serene lakeside venue, we are conveniently situated just a 30-minute drive from Enniskillen, ensuring you can effortlessly explore the town during your Glamping getaway.
Our Autumn Glamping package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in our cosy and comfortable Glamping pods.
- Welcome basket to kickstart your glamping journey including homemade apple tart & custard by The Afternoon Tea Fairy and a delicious bag of popcorn.
- Continental breakfast delivered to your pod each morning.
- A complimentary pool booking at our leisure suite and swimming pool, the code for which will be available in your Glamping booking confirmation email.
- 2 for 1 entry voucher to Belleek Pottery.
- 10% off voucher to dine in The Westville Hotel Bar, Crowe’s Nest or Firehouse Restaurant.
- 15% off a cave tour at The Marble Arch Caves.
- Our pods are conveniently located a 5-minute walk from our waterfront, adjacent to our enchanting woodland walk.
Offer available from 1st – 26th October and 6th – 30th November 2023.
Rate is based on per pod per night. Subject to availability.
Explore our Glamping Pods at Share Discovery Village today!
Glamping Northern Ireland | Share Discovery Village
Book Your Glamping Experience Now
Glamping Pod Prices
*Nightly rates apply from 3pm on the day of arrival to 11 am on the day of departure. All bookings must be accompanied by full payment.
Glamping Pod Frequently Asked Questions
Included with your glamping pod:
- A double bed and sofa bed (sleeps 2 children) with high quality mattresses and bedding (additional bedding items are provided)
- 24 inch flat-screen TV.
- x1 Hairdryer
- Appliances to help prepare simple meals – kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge
- Utensils – corkscrew, tin opener, cutlery holder, knife set and chopping board
- Tableware – dinner plates, side plates, bowls, forks, knives, spoons, tumblers, mugs and wine glasses
- En-suite shower, sink and toilet (includes toilet rolls and bath mat)
- Space for hanging clothing and a small table.
- Outside box for muddy shoes
- Bin, dustpan and brush
- Hand wash, antibacterial spray and cloth or wipes.
Although we provide you with the basics, you might want to bring your own:
- Additional towels – Each guest is provided with 1 towel. If you require additional towels, please bring some with you.
- Additional hand soaps and hand sanitizers
- Check-in between 3pm – 9pm (Key to be collected from pool reception after 5pm Monday – Sunday)
- Check-out by 11am
- Car parking available
- Children under 6 must be supervised in pods at all times.
Please note that all images are illustrative and may look slightly different to the unit that you are allocated upon arrival. Some decorative features will not be included.
Upon arrival to SHARE please report to the Reception building. Check in is from 3pm to 9pm. If arriving after 5pm, please contact the office prior to arrival. To allow all our guests to have a comfortable stay, please review and abide by the following site rules:
- If you need any help or advice please enquire at Reception during 9am – 5pm, outside of these hours, please locate the Duty Instructor in the Farmhouse or phone 07463262530.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit on site.
- Dogs are permitted on the site at a cost of £15 per dog. For more information, please see our pet policy.
- 10.30pm – 7.30am is considered quiet time. Between these hours, neighbouring sites should not hear anything. Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time and will be asked to leave the site.
- Please consider other guests at all times.
- Radios/ playing of music must be kept at a low volume. Car stereos must not be used.
- You are responsible for all visitors to your site.
- No campfires are permitted (including firepits)
- You must ensure the picnic table tops are not damaged by BBQs.
- Help keep the site tidy by using the bins provided. Do not litter.
Please note that the gates close at 12:00 midnight. Please arrange with the duty instructor if you wish to return later than this time.
- Share Discovery Village are happy to try to accommodate customers with an alternative date, provided the booking is amended no less than 3 weeks before the booking is due to commence. Please contact Reception to make arrangements Email: email@example.com
If an alternative date cannot be offered a credit note will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue. We do not offer refunds for any cancellations.
Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- Cancellations within 3 weeks of customers arrival date are non-transferable unless in exceptional circumstances which must be authorised by Management.
- Refunds cannot be made for any amendments made to the booking on arrival or during stay and no refunds/credit will be given for guests departing early.
- Any confirmed booking that fails to arrive without satisfactory explanation or prior notice being received will receive no transfer or refund.
- If you cancel your booking after the booking start date, we will not issue any refund for any remaining nights of your booking. To clarify, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including, inclement weather and/or illness.
Share Discovery Village is located near the following attractions:
- Crom Castle – (8.5 mi) – 16 mins drive (approx)
- Florence Court – (14.2 mi) – 23 mins drive (approx)
- Ardhowen Theatre – (14.3 mi) – 22 mins drive (approx)
- Enniskillen Castle – (15.3 mi) – 27 mins drive (approx)
- Devenish Island – (17.1 mi) – 30 mins (approx) – Water Taxi available from Enniskillen Castle
- Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail (Stairway to Heaven) – (18.7 mi) – 29 mins drive (approx)
- Marble Arch Caves – (18.9 mi) – 30 mins drive (approx)
- Maghoe Viewpoint – (33.5 mi) – 52 mins drive (approx)
- Belleek Pottery – (39.7 mi) – 58 mins drive (approx)