Climbing at Share Discovery Village
Climbing is a firm favourite here at SHARE! With a 30ft indoor climbing wall, you can experience this fun activity whatever the weather and what every your ability!
Wall Climbing is suitable for adults and children from 3 years of age if accompanied by an adult. The session normally last 2 hours, or it can be split with another land activity and last approx. 1 hour. A bit nervous of heights? Our highly trained instructors will help you to develop your skills and grow your confidence.
Climbing is perfect for team building, corporate days out or birthday parties. Our sales team will be able to advise on perfect packages to suit you and your groups needs. It can be booked as a day activity or as part of a residential stay at SHARE.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)