FROM ONLY £15, explore the picturesque Fermanagh Lakelands with our Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire!
Following strict social-distancing guidelines, we can safely rent out our canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for the public to enjoy the beautiful Upper Lough Erne.
Paddle to nearby islands such as Trannish Island, Rabbit Island and Inishcorkish to enjoy the peace and relaxation away from the mainland.
Why not bring a picnic and spend some time out with your family in unique settings surrounded by calming water?
? All equipment cleaned before and after.
⚠️ Social distancing in place.
Information on Equipment Hire:
|Type||1-Hour||2 Hours (last session at 2.30pm)|
|Canoe Hire (2pp)||£18||£28|
|Tandem Kayak Hire||£18||£28|
|STAND UP PADDLE BOARD||£15||£22|
– Paddles and buoyancy aids are included.
– Slots every hour from 10am, 10.15am and 10.30am. All boats to be returned by 4.30pm.
– LAST 2-HOUR SESSION IS AT 2PM.
– PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION.
– Bookings will not be accepted from a hirer less than 18 years of age.
– Members of the party hiring the canoes may be asked to undergo a short competency test to ensure paddling ability.
– All equipment must be cleaned thoroughly by the staff after each session. Cleaning equipment will be available to the hirer to clean before sessions if they wish to do so.
– Kayak and Canoe sessions should not need wet-suits. If you are Stand Up Paddleboarding, please bring your own wet-suit if you want to wear one. If you do not have one and need one, we can provide wet-suits that are cleaned thoroughly before and after, however, for health reasons during Covid-19, we cannot provide changing facilities. We can provide a safe area with “modesty screens” for people to change behind.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact email@example.com with your contact details to request a date and your choice of paddlesport.