Archery at Share Discovery Village
Archery is another firm favourite here at SHARE! With both an indoor and outdoor archery range, you can experience this fun activity whatever the weather! So unleash your inner Robin Hood and have a bit of fun in County Fermanagh with this top class activity!
Our archery sessions are suitable for both children and adults.* The summer day visitor sessions are 1.5 hours long costing £15 per person. It is possible for large visiting groups to split their 1.5 hr Archery sessions with another land activity.
Our highly trained instructors will help you to develop your aim and grow your confidence through target practice and a wide variety of fun games.
This great activity is perfect for team building, corporate days out or birthday parties. Our sales team will be able to advise on the perfect packages to suit you and your groups needs. It can be booked as a day activity or as part of a residential stay at SHARE.
*Recommended age is 6 + years.
Archery Northern Ireland
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue. Credit notes cannot be extended past the expiry date, unless authorised by Management – No refunds will be issued.
- Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- No refunds or credit notes will be issued for no-shows
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)