Fermanagh Self-Catering Chalets at Share Discovery Village
Our self-catering accommodation sits at the heart of our family friendly site. Each chalet is fully accessible and reflects the welcoming atmosphere of Share Discovery Village. Warm, comfortable and only metres from our indoor leisure suite and lakeshore, they are the home away from home for thrill seekers and those who want to relax and unwind alike.
We are also ideally located for families or groups who want to explore all Fermanagh has to offer. From the Cuilcagh ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ and the many National Trust attractions all within 30 minutes of Share, we are the ideal base to spend many days exploring this beautiful part of the world.
A minimum 2 night stay is applicable.
Check in from 4pm on day of arrival.Check Out up until 10am on day of departure.
- Electric Cooker – To be turned on with cooker isolator switch
- Fridge Freezer – To be turned on with isolator switch
- WIFI – Ask reception for a WIFI code if you have not already been given one
- 6 berth chalets have 1 double bed and a room with 2 sets of bunk beds.
- 10 – 12 berth chalets have bunk beds in each room (top bunks can be folded away for people with disabilities)
- All self-catering chalets are fully accessible.
A laundry service can be provided at £7 a load. You must give your linen to a member of the Housekeeping Team yourself to discuss washing settings.
How To Leave Your Chalet
- Empty the fridge & freezer
- All rubbish in the bins
- Strip your beds and put your sheets into the linen bag provided
- Return your key to reception
- Check out by 10am
On return from your day on our Waterpark, or trip to some of our fabulous local attractions, our fully-equipped self-catering chalets allow you to dine at your leisure. We offer 6 bed, 8-10 bed and 10-12 bed options depending on your family or groups needs.
The local towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin have plenty of shops and cafes for all your holiday needs.
Dogs are permitted in our self-catering chalets at a charge of £25 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend and take advantage of all SHARE has to offer. Onsite activities include:
- Leisure Suite including 15m Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room (additional charge)
- Two children’s playgrounds
- Forest trails perfect for walking or biking
- TV Lounge and Pool Tables
- Laundry Facilities
- The Village Bar open on pre-set evenings.
During high season SHARE also offers a variety of activities every day. We have over 30 different activities you can choose from, and something for all the family!
- Share Discovery Village are happy to try to accommodate customers with an alternative date, provided the booking is amended no less than 3 weeks before the booking is due to commence. Please contact Reception to make arrangements Email: email@example.com
If an alternative date cannot be offered a credit note will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue. We do not offer refunds for any cancellations.
Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- Cancellations within 3 weeks of customers arrival date are non-transferable unless in exceptional circumstances which must be authorised by Management.
- Refunds cannot be made for any amendments made to the booking on arrival or during stay and no refunds/credit will be given for guests departing early.
- Any confirmed booking that fails to arrive without satisfactory explanation or prior notice being received will receive no transfer or refund.
- If you cancel your booking after the booking start date, we will not issue any refund for any remaining nights of your booking. To clarify, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including, inclement weather and/or illness.
** PLEASE NOTE **
Only our 6 berth chalets contain 1 double bed each.
Our 10 & 12 berth chalets contain single bunk beds only.