Kayaking at Share Discovery Village
Kayaking in Fermanagh is one of the easiest and best ways to explore the beauty of Upper Lough Erne! We can guarantee that you will have the time of your life paddling through the water with your friends as you soak in the natural beauty that Fermanagh has to offer!
This fun activity is suitable for both children and adults and normally lasts around 2 hours. During a single session you’ll get a chance to explore Upper Lough Erne and maybe visit one of the many mystic islands!
If you are part of a large group, kayaking can also be combined with another 1 hour water activity. We offer sit on top, closed cockpit and touring kayaks.
SHARE can also provide skill coaching and private tuition in a variety of paddle-sports. SHARE is a British Canoe Union (BCU) approved teaching school and we run a number of courses from beginner to instructor level every year.
Why go Kayaking?
Check out our list of benefits of kayaking that include health and social reasons.
Share Discovery Village also offers day and overnight Kayak hire.
This activity if suitable for children ages 8+ years. Younger children may participate if accompanied by an adult.
You can also hire a kayak and explore the lakelands on your own. Email email@example.com to book.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)