Stand Up Paddleboarding at Share Discovery Village
Stand Up Paddleboarding, also known as SUP, is a great way to explore Upper Lough Erne.
SUP is a relaxing, hybrid of surfing and is becoming increasingly popular. Not only is it a fantastic water-sport for exploring, but it is also great exercise as you get a great workout for your arms and core.
Share Discovery Village have 2 Super Tankers suitable for people with disabilities or for groups.
This activity is suitable for both children and adults, sessions normally last 2 hours. All children must be accompanied on session by an adult.
During a single session you’ll get a chance to explore Upper Lough Erne and maybe visit an island. If you are part of a large group, SUP can also be combined with another 1 hour water activity.
Share Discovery Village also offers SUP board hire.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)