accommodation cancellation Policy
Accommodation Cancellation Policy (Self-Catering & Glamping)
- Share Discovery Village are happy to try to accommodate customers with an alternative date, provided the booking is amended no less than 3 weeks before the booking is due to commence. Please contact Reception to make arrangements Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If an alternative date cannot be offered a credit note will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue. Credit notes cannot be extended past their expiration date unless authorised by Management.
We do not offer refunds for any cancellations.
Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- Cancellations within 3 weeks of customers arrival date are non-transferable unless in exceptional circumstances which must be authorised by Management.
- Refunds cannot be made for any amendments made to the booking on arrival or during stay and no refunds/credit will be given for guests departing early.
- Any confirmed booking that fails to arrive without satisfactory explanation or prior notice being received will receive no transfer or refund.
- If you cancel your booking after the booking start date, we will not issue any refund for any remaining nights of your booking. To clarify, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including inclement weather and/or illness.