Canoeing at Share Discovery Village
If you are looking to go canoeing in Fermanagh then there is no better place than Share Discovery Village where you can explore Upper Lough Erne in all its beauty.
This fantastic activity is suitable for both children and adults and normally lasts 2 hours. During your session you’ll get a chance to take in the many wonderful views on the lough and even get to visit one of the islands.
If you are a large group booking, canoeing can also be combined with another 1 hour water activity.
Our sales team will be able to advise on perfect packages to suit you and your groups needs. It can be booked as a day activity or as part of a residential stay at SHARE.
SHARE can also provide skill coaching and private tuition in a variety of paddlesports. SHARE is a British Canoeing (BC) approved teaching school and we run a number of courses from beginner to instructor level every year.
Share Discovery Village also offers day and overnight canoe hire.
This activity if suitable for children ages 8+ years. Younger children may participate if accompanied by an adult.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)