Camping at Share Discovery Village
Camping doesn’t get much more exciting than at Share Discovery Village! Our site offers a safe and fun filled environment for campers. We are also one of the very rare campsites in Ireland that has a swimming pool with sauna and steam room.
Our family campsite is open from April to October and is the perfect venue for any families or groups looking for a fun, safe and active holiday.
Located only meters from our indoor leisure suite and lakeshore our site offers a home from home for thrill seekers and those who want to relax and unwind alike.
We are also ideally located for families or groups who want to explore all Fermanagh has to offer. From the Cuilcagh ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ and the many National Trust attractions all within 30 minutes of Share, we are the ideal base to spend many days exploring this beautiful part of the world.
Dogs are permitted on our campsite at a charge of £10 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
No Campfires or Firepits are permitted onsite.
E-Scooters are NOT permitted on site
“Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice laid back camping experience. We had 2 tents, 2adults and 4 children ranging from 6 to 14 and they had a great time, participating in an activity each morning and each afternoon. Activities well organised, wide ranging to suit all ages and great fun. The water activities were firm favourites. We booked them in advance to be sure of getting places but there were still some spaces available on most. A brilliant 5 days. Will definitely be back. The kids can’t wait. “
Share Discovery Village can accommodate up to 100 tents across the estate from the main campsite to more secluded areas on-site such as by our static caravan site. The secluded campsites are ideal for groups or families wishing for quiet Lough Erne camping trips.
We have a limited number of electric hook up areas for campers which are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
All of SHARE’s facilities have been purpose-built for guests with disabilities to ensure freedom of access and independence. The site offers a safe environment for children to play whilst parents relax. Guests staying onsite can avail from the following:
– 2 Children’s Outdoor Play Parks
– Pool Tables
– TV Lounge
– Laundry Facilities
– Walking Trail
The towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin are both approx. 3 miles from SHARE, and offer a variety of supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, shops and services.
Our Activities for All programme enables the general public to participate in a variety of SHARE’s action-packed land, water and arts activities. This family-friendly programme is offered during Easter, May Bank Holidays and Summer Months.
Activities for All is just that – perfect for all! Individuals, families and groups of all ages and abilities can book on these fun activities, either before their trip or while they are here. Groups of 8 people or more can also book specific activities, similar to our day bookings.
Caravanners and Campers can also avail of our Leisure Suite at a cost of £5 per person for a 1 hour session. Our Leisure Suite includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fitness suite. The Leisure Suite is open from 10am to 6pm Monday to Sunday and can be booked online or in person via the leisure reception.
We also offer attractive Weekend & Week-Long Group Camping Packages that are sure to be a big hit with any type of group.
Weekend Package (April – September)
Friday evening – Sunday afternoon
Use of communal room
3 x 1/2 day activity sessions
1 swimming pool session
Only £65 per person!
Meals from Friday supper – Sunday lunch £29 per person or Evening meal £8 per person per day. Meals must be booked in advance.
Week Package (July – August)
Day 1 afternoon – Day 5 morning
Use of communal room
5 x 1/2 day activities
Overnight Camp in Trannish Island Bothy
2 Swimming pool sessions
£105 per person.
Meals from day 1 supper – day 5 lunch £65 per person. For evening meals only £8 per person per day
Maybe you would like to take your camping trip to the next level? Look no further than our exciting adventures to Trannish Island where you can camp on our deserted island campsite!
Upon arrival to SHARE please report to the Reception building immediately. Check in is from 12.30pm to 5pm. If arriving after 5pm, please contact the office prior to arrival. To allow all our guests to have a comfortable stay, please review and abide by the following campsite rules:
- All caravans and tents must clearly display the tag/s issued at Reception, on their tent/s or windscreen of their vehicle so it can be checked by SHARE staff during daily inspections.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the campsite grass.
- Guests are asked to vacate pitches by 11.30am at the latest as stated in terms and conditions of booking.
- If you need any help or advice please inquire at Reception during 9am – 5pm, outside of these hours, please locate the Duty Instructor in the Farmhouse or phone 07463262530.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit on site.
- Dogs are permitted on the site at a cost of £10 per dog. For more information, please see our pet policy.
- 10.30pm – 7.30am is quiet time. Between these hours, neighbouring sites should not hear anything. Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time and will be asked to leave the site.
- Please consider other guests at all times.
- Radios/ playing of music must be kept at a low volume. Car stereos must not be used.
- You are responsible for all visitors to your site.
- No campfires are permitted (including firepits)
- You must ensure the picnic table tops are not damaged by BBQs.
- Help keep the site tidy by using the bins provided. Do not litter.
Please note that the gates close at 12:00 midnight. Please arrange with the duty instructor if you wish to return later than this time