Caravan Park at Share Discovery Village
Share Discovery Village’s Northern Ireland Tourist Board 3 Star rated Caravan Park in Fermanagh can be your gateway not only to the many attractions in Fermanagh but also Sligo, Donegal, Monaghan and Cavan. Our lakeside venue is located only 30-minutes from Enniskillen so you won’t have to travel far to explore the island town.
Our caravan site is one of the safest environments Fermanagh has to offer and we are also one of the few caravan parks in Ireland with a swimming pool.
Our touring caravan park is open to visitors from April to October, perfectly in line with our family activities programme. There are 10 sites in a private corner of our estate for touring/motor campers with electric hookups and space for awnings included.
Dogs are permitted on our site at a charge of £10 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
Caravan or Caravanette with electric hook up. Awning included in price. £34.00 per night.
Share Discovery Village, including its caravan site facilities, is fully accessible as it was purposely built for people with disabilities. Parents are able to relax in the knowledge that their children are safe on the private estate and knowing that there is a Duty Instructor working every night to ensure that everyone is happy.
Guests staying onsite can avail from the following:
– 2 Outdoor play park with swings for kids
– Pool Tables
– Lounge room with TV
– Laundry Facilities
– Forest Walking Trail
The nearest towns are Lisnaskea and Derrylin which are both approximately 3km from SHARE. Here, you can find a range of quality pubs, cafes, supermarkets, filling stations and other services.
What sets us apart from other Fermanagh Caravan Parks is our thrilling Activities for All programme, which enables any of our visitors to take part in a variety of fun water activities, land challenges and arts activities. This family-friendly programme is ideal for any groups or individuals of all ages and takes place over Easter, Bank Holidays and Summer.
Caravan guests can access our on-site Leisure Suite at a cost of £5 per person for a 1 hour session. This can be booked online or in person. The modern suite includes a fully-accessible swimming pool, relaxing steam room and sauna, and a fitness suite. Open Monday-Saturday 8am to 10pm and 10am to 6pm on a Sunday, our leisure suite is the ideal place to relax on your caravan trip to Fermanagh
Upon arrival to SHARE please report to the Reception building immediately. Check in is from 12.30pm to 5pm. If arriving after 5pm, please contact the office prior to arrival. To allow all our guests to have a comfortable stay, please review and abide by the following campsite rules:
- All caravans and tents must clearly display the site details card issued by reception in the windscreen of their vehicle on arrival so it can be checked by SHARE staff during daily inspections.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the campsite grass.
- Guests are asked to vacate pitches by 11.30am at the latest as stated in terms and conditions of booking.
- If you need any help or advice please inquire at Reception during 9am – 5pm, outside of these hours, please locate the Duty Instructor in the Farmhouse or phone 07463262530.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit on site.
- Dogs are permitted on the site at a cost of £10 per dog. For more information, please see our pet policy.
- 30pm – 7.30am is quiet time. Between these hours, neighbouring sites should not hear anything. Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time and will be asked to leave the site.
- Please consider other guests at all times.
- Radios/ playing of music must be kept at a low volume. Car stereos must not be used.
- You are responsible for all visitors to your site.
- No campfires are permitted (including firepits)
- You must ensure the picnic table tops are not damaged by BBQs.
- Help keep the site tidy by using the bins provided. Do not litter.
Please note that the gates close at 12:00 midnight. Please arrange with the duty instructor if you wish to return later than this time.