Caravan Park at Share Discovery Village
Share Discovery Village’s Northern Ireland Tourist Board 3 Star rated Caravan Park in Fermanagh can be your gateway not only to the many attractions in Fermanagh but also Sligo, Donegal, Monaghan and Cavan. Our lakeside venue is located only 30-minutes from Enniskillen so you won’t have to travel far to explore the island town.
Our caravan site is one of the safest environments Fermanagh has to offer and we are also one of the few caravan parks in Ireland with a swimming pool.
Our touring caravan park is open to visitors from April to October, perfectly in line with our family activities programme. There are 10 sites in a private corner of our estate for touring/motor campers with electric hookups and space for awnings included.
Dogs are permitted on our site at a charge of £10 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
Caravan/Campervan or Caravanette with electric hook up. Awning included in price. £34.00 per night.
*PLEASE NOTE – Pitch sizes vary, with the longest pitch 12 metres
Share Discovery Village, including its caravan site facilities, is fully accessible as it was purposely built for people with disabilities. Parents are able to relax in the knowledge that their children are safe on the private estate and knowing that there is a Duty Instructor working every night to ensure that everyone is happy.
Guests staying onsite can avail from the following:
– 2 Outdoor play park with swings for kids
– Pool Tables
– Lounge room with TV
– Laundry Facilities
– Forest Walking Trail
The nearest towns are Lisnaskea and Derrylin which are both approximately 3km from SHARE. Here, you can find a range of quality pubs, cafes, supermarkets, filling stations and other services.
What sets us apart from other Fermanagh Caravan Parks is our thrilling Activities for All programme, which enables any of our visitors to take part in a variety of fun water activities, land challenges and arts activities. This family-friendly programme is ideal for any groups or individuals of all ages and takes place over Easter, Bank Holidays and Summer.
Caravan guests can access our on-site Leisure Suite at a cost of £5 per person for a 1 hour session. This can be booked online or in person. The modern suite includes a fully-accessible swimming pool, relaxing steam room and sauna, and a fitness suite. Open Monday-Saturday 8am to 10pm and 10am to 6pm on a Sunday, our leisure suite is the ideal place to relax on your caravan trip to Fermanagh
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to making/completing a booking:
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. If there are any errors, please let us know as soon as possible as we may not be able to make changes later.
Anyone staying on site and using the facilities does so at their own risk. We accept no liability for the loss or damage to any property.
Please note that the gates close at 12:00 midnight. Please arrange with the duty instructor if you wish to return later than this time.
- The check–in time for touring caravans/motorhomes is 12.30pm on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate pitches by 11.30am on day of departure. If arrival is after 5pm, please contact the office prior to arrival to arrange a late check in.
- Touring caravan/motorhome pitches are clearly marked, and guests should only occupy the site allocated to them upon arrival.
- All caravans/motorhomes must clearly display the tag/s issued by Reception in the windscreen of their vehicle, so it can be checked by SHARE staff during daily inspections.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit on site.
- You are responsible for all visitors to your site and please consider other guests at all times
- Dogs are permitted on the site at a cost of £10 per dog. For more information, please see our pet policy.
- 10.30pm – 7.30am is considered quiet time. Between these hours, neighbouring sites should not hear anything. Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time and will be asked to leave the site.
- Radios/ playing of music must be kept at a low volume. Car stereos must not be used.
- No campfires are permitted (including firepits). BBQ’S must not damage any picnic tables or grass
- The electricity supply is a maximum of 10 Amps. You’ll need to use your own leads which must have standard campsite plugs and be RCD protected. Anything used on the electricity supply must not cause an overload.
- Share Discovery Village are happy to try to accommodate customers with an alternative date, provided the booking is amended no less than 3 days before the booking is due to commence. Please contact Reception to make arrangements Email: email@example.com
If an alternative date cannot be offered a credit note will be issued to the value of the booking and valid for 1 year from date of issue.
We do not offer refunds for any cancellations.
Booking Fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- Cancellations within 3 days of customers arrival date are non-transferable unless in exceptional circumstances which must be authorised by Management.
- Refunds cannot be made for any amendments made to the booking on arrival or during stay and no refunds/credit will be given for guests departing early.
- Any confirmed booking that fails to arrive without satisfactory explanation or prior notice being received will receive no transfer or refund.
- If you cancel your booking after the booking start date, we will not issue any refund for any remaining nights of your booking. To clarify, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including, inclement weather and/or illness.