Come and try Fermanagh’s newest escape room.
Have you been searching ‘ Escape Room Northern Ireland ‘ looking for a new, exciting Escape Room to visit with your friends? Then you simply must visit Share Discovery Village’s new & exciting Escape Room. Set in the fictional Shanaghy Bay Police Department, you are a team of detectives, tasked with solving the mystery of who stole the priceless family heirloom that went missing from the police station’s very own evidence locker.
Use the room and the clues given to unlock the secrets of the disappearance of the beautiful golden necklace so we can reunite it with its owners. We need your help!
- Suitable for all ages and for wheelchair users.
- All groups under the age of 12 must have an adult participant with them in the room.
Please note, that when slots state there is 1 space remaining, this means 1 escape room session is remaining (not referring to the number of people on a session)
- Your safety brief will start at the time you have booked for, with this in mind, please arrive 10 minutes before your session to get check in. Please arrived to the reception at Share and your Game Master will collect you.
- Unfortunately, due to tight scheduling restrictions, late arrivals will reduce your activity time.
- Please note that any breakages/damage caused by unnecessary force must be paid before you leave the premises.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. If the cancellation is within this period, No refund will be issued
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)
- Keep up to date with our news and updates on our Escape Room on Facebook & Instagram.