SHARE’s Mountain Bike Activity Course
Here at Share Discovery Village we will take you on an adventure while helping you hone your cycling skills on our fantastic mountain biking trail.
Come along and learn the attack position and some basic mountain biking skills before you set off on our purpose built mountain bike track! The track takes you through our mystic forest and around our entire 60-acre, lakeside estate.
On the track there are a number of thrilling obstacles such as ramps and sharp corners where you will have to use all your skills to manoeuvre yourself around.
This activity is suitable for both children and adults and normally lasts 1.5 hours, or if you are a large group, it can be split with another land activity and last 1 hour. Beginners will thoroughly enjoy their time on the mountain bikes and get to show off their newly acquired skills to their friends and family.
A bit wobbly on your cycling? Not to worry, our highly trained instructors will help you to develop your biking skills and grow your confidence.
Mountain Biking is perfect for team building, corporate days out or birthday parties. Our sales team will be able to advise on the perfect packages to suit you and your groups needs. It can be booked as a day activity or as part of a residential stay at SHARE.
This activity is suitable for children aged 8+ years.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. If the cancellation is within this period, No refund will be issued
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)