Banana Boating at Share Discovery Village
Are you ready for the adrenaline-fuelled, adventurous activity that is Banana Boating? Hop on the inflatable banana with your group and get ready for the ride of your life on the breathtaking Upper Lough Erne! You will have to hold on tight as you are being pulled through the water by a high-powered speed boat or else you are going to get very wet!
Banana Boating is offered to summer day visitors as a 30 minute session for a max of 6 people for £55. The Banana holds a maximum 6 people, so if there are more than 6 people the instructor will return to the jetty and swap the people on the Banana.
We recommend a minimum of 8 years old, however the decision is to the discretion of the parent or guardian. Please bring shoes that can get wet.
Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before your session time. This time allows you to change into a wetsuit & helmet and sign disclaimers.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. If the cancellation is within this period, No refund will be issued
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)