Keelboat Sailing at Share Discovery Village
Share is delighted to be one of the few centres within Northern Ireland who offer sailing training sessions! This activity is suitable for both children and adults and normally last 2 hours. During a single session you’ll learn how to read the wind and start keelboat sailing around the Lough. Max number of person per session is 8 people.
Share can also provide training or private coaching for dinghy sailors or outdoor professionals. Share is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Recognised Teaching Centre.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)