Mosaics at Share Discovery Village
Mosaics is a very special art session that we offer at Share Discovery Village that is only available as a full day activity or as part of a residential stay at SHARE. This wonderful session will see you unlock your hidden talents for arts & crafts while creating a piece of art that you can take away as a great memento of your day.
What is a Mosaic?
A Mosaic is an image or a piece of art that is created using stone, coloured glass, tiles, sea shells, old plates & cups or other similar materials. These items are glued to the supporting service to create a wonderful image.
Mosaics are an ancient type of art used by the Greeks and Romans so when you take part in the wonderful activity, you will be steeping yourself in history.
What is special about this unique arts and crafts activity is that you can use meaningful pieces of materials to make your art work all the more specials. For example, in the past we have had groups use old tiles from our swimming pool to create magnificent Dolphin mosaic designs.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked.
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)