Water Park at Share Discovery Village
Make a splash in Upper Lough Erne at Share Discovery Village’s thrilling inflatable, Wibit Water Park, in Lisnaskea near Enniskillen!
As the largest Water Park in Fermanagh, this is one adventure that you, your family and friends do not want to miss out on as it includes an amazing variety of fun obstacles such as the Rock Slide, Side Kick, Bridge and Wiggle Bridge!
Are you up to the challenge of taking on the many challenging obstacles that await? There’s only one way to find out!
Are you up to the challenge of running through and climbing over the many fun obstacles on the huge inflatable and making a splash into Lough Erne off the sensational trampoline? There’s only one way to find out!
July & August Session times:
Our Wibit Water Park in Northern Ireland is available to the public for sessions which offer a maximum of 50 places for £17.50pp (when booked in advance) for 1-hour.
If you would like to book the water park for exclusive use there is a cost of £750 per hour.
This exhilarating adventure on the water is perfect for team building, corporate days out or birthday parties. Our sales team will be able to advise on the perfect packages to suit you and your groups’ needs.
All participants must be able to swim 20m in buoyancy as there is a swim out to the park to begin every session. All children must be over 8 years old and under 10’s must be accompanied by an adult, ratio of one adult to two under 10’s.
Pre-booking is essential. For more information please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Water Park time slots for booking are 1-hour slots. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked session. This takes into consideration the time it takes to get changed into wetsuits and be briefed on what lies ahead.
Please arrive on time to sign a disclaimer and get changed. Do not arrive too early as you will be waiting around. More importantly, do not arrive late or you will miss out on your session!
When you arrive at Share Discovery Village, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE WATERFRONT. Here you will meet your instructors.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. If the cancellation is within this period, No refund will be issued
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)