Share Village Disclaimer
By signing this document you are accepting that you have read and understood all of the information and risks associated with the activities on site at Share Discovery Village. The management reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse admission or remove anyone without a ticket or not abiding by the rules
You must NOT partake in any activity if you do not feel you have understood the briefings and/or instructions. If you require more assistance please do not hesitate to ask a member of the team. All participants must obey all instructions given by Share staff at all times. Share Discovery Village reserves the right to terminate any activity with immediate effect if any of the staff feel that participants are not following the rules or instructions:
Every individual over the age of 18 years old must sign the consent declaration. Under 18’s must have this form signed on their behalf by a parent/guardian or group leader
● Strictly no alcohol or non prescription drugs are to be consumed before or during any activity. If any member of the staff deem that you are under the influence of any such substance, you will not be permitted to take part in any activities.
● All rented equipment must remain on site and be returned to the designated area after use. The equipment remains the property of Share Discovery Village and in the event of any damage being caused to the equipment through fault of the user, the participant is liable to pay for the repair/replacement.
● All participants must understand that adventure activities can be a dangerous. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard our customers from such dangers, accidents and injuries can happen. In agreeing to take part in this activity and signing this disclaimer, you are acknowledging these dangers and agree to take part at your own discretion.
● Hazards include (but are not limited to); slips, trips, falls, bruises, cuts, skeletal/muscular injuries. I accept exposure to the aforementioned hazards and do not hold Share Discovery Village responsible for injuries obtained from partaking in these activities.
● Share Discovery Village is not liable for damage or loss to persons or property however incurred;
● All existing injuries or health issues that may be affected by you taking part in this activity must be reported to Share staff before taking part and noted in the appropriate section of this disclaimer (e.g. Heart Problems, asthma, Diabetes, Allergies).
● Threatening behaviour towards any staff or other visitor on site is not tolerated. Any behaviour of this sort will result in you being asked to leave the site.
● Our minimum age for children on their own is 6 years old. Younger children can partake provided a parent/guardian accompanies them. This is at the discretion of the management.
● All participants must understand and be aware that Share Discovery Village is a busy site with cars and people accessing and leaving the site.
● I give my permission for inclusion in any photographs or video for use on Share Discovery Village website or associated social network and/or leaflet distribution.
I have read the rules of the declaration and I agree to be bound by them. All activities are dangerous and hazardous and I agree to take part at my own risk. The management will not accept any liability however caused for death, personal injury, lost or damage suffered by participants.