ICE RINK LIMITED DISCLAIMER
Every person taking part in Ice Skating provided by Share Discovery Village is required to read and complete this document. By signing this document you are accepting that you have read and understood all of the information and risks associated with this activity.
The use of a skating rink and its facilities have an inherent risk. Therefore, any participation is totally at the user’s own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property.
The management reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse admission or remove anyone without a ticket or not abiding by the rules.
You must NOT partake in any activity if you do not feel you have understood the briefings and/or instructions. If you require more assistance please do not hesitate to ask a member of the team. All participants must obey all instructions given by Share staff at all times. Share Discovery Village reserves the right to terminate any activity with immediate effect if staff feel participants are not following the rules and the following instructions.
- Strictly no alcohol or non-prescription drugs are to be consumed before or during the activity. If any member of staff deem that you are under the influence of any such substance, you will not be permitted to take part in the activity.
- All rented equipment must remain on site and returned to the designated area after use. The equipment remains the property of Share Discovery Village and in the event of any damage being caused to the equipment through fault of the user, the participant is liable to pay for repair/replacement.
- All participants must understand that skating can be a dangerous activity. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard our customers from such dangers, accidents and injuries can happen. In agreeing to take part in this activity and signing the disclaimer, you are acknowledging these dangers and agree to participate at your own risk.
- Hazards include (but not limited to); slips, trips, falls, bruises, cuts, skeletal/muscular injuries from skating or moving equipment. I accept exposure to the aforementioned hazards and do not hold Share Discovery Village responsible for injuries obtained.
- Share Discovery Village is not liable for damage or loss to persons property however incurred;
- All existing injuries or health issues that may be affected by you taking part in this activity must be reported to Share staff before taking part and noted in the appropriate section of this disclaimer (e.g. Heart Problems, Asthma, Diabetes, Allergies).
- Threatening behaviour towards any staff or other visitor on site is not tolerated. Any behaviour of this sort will result in you being asked to leave the site.
- Our minimum age for children on their own is 6 years old. Younger children can go on the rink provided a parent/guardian accompanies them. This is at the discretion of the management.
- All participants must understand and be aware that Share Discovery Village is a busy site with cars and people accessing and leaving the site.
- I give my permission for inclusion in any photographs or video for use on Share Discovery Village website or associated social network and/or leaflet distribution.
I have read the rules of the declaration and I agree to be bound by them. All activities are dangerous and hazardous and I agree to take part at my own risk. The management will not accept any liability however caused for death, personal injury, loss or damage suffered by participants.