Self-Catering Chalets at Share Discovery Village
Our self-catering accommodation sits at the heart of our family friendly site. Each chalet is fully accessible and reflects the welcoming atmosphere of Share Discovery Village. Warm, comfortable and only metres from our indoor leisure suite and lakeshore, they are the home away from home for thrill seekers and those who want to relax and unwind alike.
We are also ideally located for families or groups who want to explore all Fermanagh has to offer. From the Cuilcagh ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ and the many National Trust attractions all within 30 minutes of Share, we are the ideal base to spend many days exploring this beautiful part of the world.
During the months of April – September, a minimum 2 night stay is applicable.
- Electric Cooker – To be turned on with cooker isolator switch
- Fridge Freezer – To be turned on with isolator switch
- WIFI – Ask reception for a WIFI code if you have not already been given one
- 6 berth chalets have 1 double bed and a room with 2 bunk beds.
- 10 – 12 berth chalets have bunk beds in each room (top bunks can be folded away for people with disabilities)
- All self-catering chalets are fully accessible.
A laundry service can be provided at £7 a load. You must give your linen to a member of the Housekeeping Team yourself to discuss washing settings.
How To Leave Your Chalet
- Empty the fridge & freezer
- All rubbish in the bins
- Strip your beds and put your sheets into the linen bag provided
- Return your key to reception
- Check out by 10am
On return from your day on our Waterpark, or trip to some of our fabulous local attractions, our fully-equipped self-catering chalets allow you to dine at your leisure. We offer 6 bed, 8-10 bed and 10-12 bed options depending on your family or groups needs.
The local towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin have plenty of shops and cafes for all your holiday needs.
Dogs are permitted in our self-catering chalets at a charge of £25 per dog. For more information please see our pet policy.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend and take advantage of all SHARE has to offer. Onsite activities include:
- Leisure Suite including 15m Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room (additional charge)
- Two children’s playgrounds
- Forest trails perfect for walking or biking
- TV Lounge and Pool Tables
- Laundry Facilities
- The Village Bar open on pre-set evenings.
During high season SHARE also offers a variety of activities every day. We have over 30 different activities you can choose from, and something for all the family!
** PLEASE NOTE **
Only our 6 berth chalets contain 1 double bed each.
Our 10 & 12 berth chalets contain single bunk beds only.