Christmas Themed Escape Room
Christmas Themed Escape Room
Come and try Fermanagh’s newest escape room set in the North Pole.
Have you been searching ‘Escape Room Northern Ireland’ looking for a new, exciting Escape Room to visit with your friends? Then you simply must visit Share Discovery Village’s new & exciting Christmas Themed Escape Room.
Set in the fictional North Pole Police Department, you are a team of detectives, tasked with mission of finding the Key to Santa’s grotto so the elves can start packing Santa’s magical sleigh.
Use the room and the clues given to unlock the secrets of the disappearance of Santa’s Key. We need your help!
- Suitable for all ages and for wheelchair users.
- All groups under the age of 12 must have an adult participant with them in the room.
- Maximum of 6 participants per session
Add a Festive afternoon Tea after your Festive Escape Room for only £16 per person. Minimum 4 people maximum 6 people. To book this treat with your friends or colleagues email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 67722122.
Christmas Themed Escape Room sessions will be running on selected dates from Monday 11th December – Wednesday 3rd January 2024.
- Your safety brief will start at the time you have booked for, with this in mind, please arrive 10 minutes before your session to get checked in. Please report to the kiosk at the waterfront and your Game Master will collect you.
- Unfortunately, due to tight scheduling restrictions, late arrivals will reduce your activity time.
- Please note that any breakages/damage caused by unnecessary force must be paid before you leave the premises.
Please read carefully
It’s your responsibility to check that all the details shown on your booking confirmation are correct. Please contact us as promptly as possible for any amends to be made.
- Activities booked online are paid in full. Please keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of booking.
- Upon registration, an activity waiver must be signed by/on behalf of all participants before any activity takes place.
- In the event that the required numbers for an activity to proceed is not met, an alternative activity will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of Activity booking. Credit notes will be issued to the value of the booking – No refunds will be issued.
- Refunds/credit will NOT be offered for a reduction in number of participants than those booked
- No refunds/credit for bookings made on the day that are subsequently cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that the activity is cancelled by management (weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances), customers will be offered an alternative activity/a date to reschedule OR the value of the booking will be transferred as credit (valid only for 1 year from date of issue)
- Keep up to date with our news and updates on our Escape Room on Facebook & Instagram.