Share Village on Ice
Share Village on Ice is back for 2023! If you are looking for an Ice Rink near Lisnaskea; then look no further.
SHARE is kicking off an exciting festive period with SHARE Village on Ice: a fantastic indoor synthetic ice rink situated close to Lisnaskea, which is almost identical to a frozen surface but much more eco-friendly for all the family to enjoy. Whether you’re a budding skater or a confident glider, our wheelchair-friendly ice rink is open to all ages and abilities!
We’re inviting all skaters to join in the fun at Fermanagh’s only indoor synthetic ice rink, situated on the beautiful shores of Upper Lough Erne. Skaters of all abilities can glide across the synthetic ice whilst enjoying the comforts of our indoor arts arena. Fully accessible and sure to create unforgettable memories, our magical synthetic ice rink is set under a canopy of twinkling lights. If you’re looking for a sparkling skate session this season, look no further than SHARE Village On Ice!
Recommended age for skating is 3+ years.
Please note that a visit to Santa is NOT included this year in a Share Village on Ice ticket.
Book tickets for Share Village on Ice and Santa’s Magical Village and receive 10% off at the checkout.Please note, discount can not be applied to existing ice rink bookings. Tickets for Share Village on Ice and Santa’s Magical Village must be booked at the same time inn order for discount to be applied at checkout.
Ice Rink Lisnaskea | Share Discovery Village
From school groups to families and couples to corporate breaks and team building nights, SHARE Village on Ice is sure to create a fun-filled, memorable night for everyone. Contact us today to find out more about setting up your bespoke event – you won’t regret it!
And when you’re done we have seasonal food and drinks available to purchase! For those taking a break from the ice, SHARE Village on Ice will be serving up fresh hot food, cooked to order (available on Saturday only)
From hot chocolate and tea/coffee, ice cream, and slushies, we’ve got something to satisfy all tastes!
Need a break from the skating fun? Take yourself off the ice and onto our inflatable bouncy castle. Fully decorated, this exciting extra comes included with your ticket price.
SHARE Village on Ice is taking bookings now! Available in a range of time slots, you can hit the synthetic ice from 10:00am to 8:00 pm daily.
- £15 for adults / children over 5
- £10 for children aged 5 and under
- £50 for a family of 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- £60 for a family of 5 (2 Adults & 3 Children)
- £70 for a family of 6 (2 Adults & 4 Children)
* Please note that adults accompanying children over 5 are not required to purchase a ticket unless they are taking part with their children.*
Group Bookings of 20 or more can be made by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +44 (0) 28 677 22122
Share Village on Ice will be hosting quiet sessions every Sunday at 10 am to allow everyone who prefer some quiet time a turn on the rink.
Every person taking part in Ice Skating provided by Share Discovery Village is required to read and complete an activity disclaimer prior to their booked session. By signing the document you are accepting that you have read and understood all of the information and risks associated with this activity.
The use of a skating rink and its facilities have an inherent risk. Therefore, any participation is totally at the user’s own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property.
The management reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse admission or remove anyone without a ticket or not abiding by the rules.
You must NOT partake in any activity if you do not feel you have understood the briefings and/or instructions. If you require more assistance please do not hesitate to ask a member of the team. All participants must obey all instructions given by Share staff at all times. Share Discovery Village reserves the right to terminate any activity with immediate effect if staff feel participants are not following the rules and the following instructions.
- Strictly no alcohol or non-prescription drugs are to be consumed before or during the activity. If any member of staff deem that you are under the influence of any such substance, you will not be permitted to take part in the activity.
- All rented equipment must remain on site and returned to the designated area after use. The equipment remains the property of Share Discovery Village and in the event of any damage being caused to the equipment through fault of the user, the participant is liable to pay for repair/replacement.
- All participants must understand that skating can be a dangerous activity. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard our customers from such dangers, accidents and injuries can happen. In agreeing to take part in this activity and signing the disclaimer, you are acknowledging these dangers and agree to participate at your own risk.
- Hazards include (but not limited to); slips, trips, falls, bruises, cuts, skeletal/muscular injuries from skating or moving equipment. I accept exposure to the aforementioned hazards and do not hold Share Discovery Village responsible for injuries obtained.
- Share Discovery Village is not liable for damage or loss to persons property however incurred;
- All existing injuries or health issues that may be affected by you taking part in this activity must be reported to Share staff before taking part and noted in the appropriate section of this disclaimer (e.g. Heart Problems, Asthma, Diabetes, Allergies).
- Threatening behaviour towards any staff or other visitor on site is not tolerated. Any behaviour of this sort will result in you being asked to leave the site.
- Our minimum age for children on their own is 6 years old. Younger children can go on the rink provided a parent/guardian accompanies them. This is at the discretion of the management.
- All participants must understand and be aware that Share Discovery Village is a busy site with cars and people accessing and leaving the site.
Our 10am Sunday Sessions will be ‘quiet sessions‘ to allow for anyone who prefers some quiet time on the rink.
This event is sponsored by Fermanagh Omagh District Council.
Have you attended Share Village on Ice? We would love to hear your feedback from your ice rink experience here at our Discovery Village close to Lisnaskea. Fill in our feedback form here.