Upcoming Christmas Events in Northern Ireland in 2023
As the festive spirit really is beginning to get underway, Share Discovery Village is thrilled to announce the joyous success of our Christmas events held in Northern Ireland in 2023. Since mid-November, families and couples have been warmly welcomed through our doors to partake in the enchanting magic that defines the holiday season at ‘Share.’ Whether you’re looking for festive traditional ice skating or something more unusual like a Christmas escape room, we have something to offer everyone. In this blog post, we’ll provide a brief overview of some of the Christmas activities that have been capturing hearts and spreading cheer this year and what you can look forward to seeing if you choose to spend your Christmas with us here in County Fermanagh.
1. Share Village on Ice
One of the star attractions this season is the Share Village on Ice. Transforming Lisnaskea into a winter wonderland, our ice rink has become a hotspot for those seeking a delightful blend of fun and festive ambiance. Glide into the holiday spirit surrounded by twinkling lights. For more details and to plan your visit, check out Share Village on Ice.
2. Santa's Magical Village
For a truly enchanting experience, Santa’s Magical Village at Share Discovery Village is a must-visit. This Christmas event, nestled in the heart of Northern Ireland, is a magical setting that brings the joy and wonder of Christmas to life. From Santa’s Grotto to festive activities, it’s a celebration of the season that captures the imagination of both young and old. Explore the magic at Santa’s Magical Village.
3. Christmas Escape Room
A very different kind of Christmas event you can find in northern Ireland is a unique Christmas-themed Escape Room at Share Discovery Village. Challenge yourself and your companions as you unravel festive puzzles and mysteries. Discover more about the Christmas Escape Room at Share Village.
4. Enniskillen: A Festive Shopping Haven
Extend your adventure in Enniskillen with a visit to its charming gift shops, offering an array of unique finds for your last minute Christmas gifts. When you’ve finished attending our Christmas events and want to take in some of the beauty and traditions in Northern Ireland, you can take a leisurely stroll through the town’s streets and explore these delightful spots:
- Osborne’s Enniskillen: This home accessories, furniture store and gift shop is a haven for those seeking tasteful and unique items, making it an ideal stop for finding thoughtful Christmas presents for your loved ones this year.
- Fermanagh Cottage Industries: This charming store showcases handmade gifts, from intricate textiles to finely crafted woodwork.
- Buttermarket Enniskillen: Buttermarket is a hub of creativity, offering a diverse range of gifts crafted by local artisans. Browse through the carefully curated collection of handmade jewellery, art, and more. Discover one-of-a-kind Christmas presents that capture the spirit of the season.
- Blooming Lovely Enniskillen: For those with a penchant for all things floral and beautiful, Blooming Lovely Enniskillen is a must-visit to add a touch of beauty to your Christmas celebrations.
5. Enniskillen: A Culinary Christmas Delight
If you’re planning to extend your festive adventure after visiting all of our incredible Christmas events and you’re wanting to spend a little more time in the Fermanagh area of Northern Ireland, then why not spend some time in Eniskillen. The town boasts an array of restaurants offering beautiful Christmas menus, providing the perfect opportunity to continue your holiday celebration. Here are some of our recommendations:
- 28 at the Hollow: This restaurant promises a memorable dining experience that mirrors the joy of the season where Christmas flavours come to life using locally sourced ingredients.
- The Firehouse: Whether you’re craving traditional Christmas fare, delicious pizzas or thirst quenching cocktails, The Firehouse has something for every palate.
- Little Wing Pizzeria: For a casual yet delightful Christmas feast or If you’re looking for an authentic Naples-style pizza experience this winter, Little Wing Pizzeria is a charming choice.
- Charlie’s Bar: Charlie’s Bar is a local gem, established in 1944, that embraces the holiday spirit with open arms. They provide a Festive atmosphere, open fire & a traditional bar.
As you plan your festive outings, consider exploring the picturesque Fermanagh area. Beyond the enchanting activities at Share Discovery Village, there are plenty of other delightful things to do in this region and so many Christmas events to explore across Northern Ireland. Embrace the holiday spirit and create lasting memories against the backdrop of Northern Ireland’s beauty.
If you enjoyed reading this article on things to do this Christmas in the Fermanagh area, then why not check out our more extensive blog on our Chistmas Ice Rink. Click here to read it.
Share in the joy, share in the magic – celebrate Christmas at Share Discovery Village!