We are delighted to be able to offer a new and spectacular activity at Share Discovery Village!! That’s right – in a first of its’ kind for Fermanagh, Share is kicking off an exciting festive period with Share Village on Ice: a fantastic INDOOR synthetic rink, which is as close to a real frozen surface as it comes, however it’s much more Eco Friendly, in keeping with Share’s ethos. Whether you’re a first-time skater or confident glider, our wheelchair accessible rink is open to all ages and abilities.
Share Discovery Village is delighted to be offering our self-catering activity packages again this summer due to the popularity of
Share Discovery Village is delighted to be offering our self-catering activity packages again this summer due to the popularity of these packages last summer.
Packages can be booked for Autumn weekends.
Our self-catering holiday packages include a mix of water and land activities; Stand Up Paddleboarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Bushcraft and Archery.
Choose from any of the below self-catering packages and click here to book now!
More information on Accommodation at Share Discovery Village:
Share Discovery Village is a registered charity for the inclusion of disabled and non-disabled people. We offer fully accessible facilities and activities to those who may not get similar opportunities elsewhere.
All of our self-catering accommodation options are wheelchair accessible with ramps, railings and wet rooms installed.
Our multi-bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 6-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining and living area with television.
We offer 30+ activities on both land and water which are bookable to the public online. Some activities are limited or not running due to social distancing rules. Canoe, Kayak and SUP hire are also available.
– 2 Children’s outdoor play-parks.
– Leisure Suite – subject to Covid 19 regulations
– Smith’s Strand walking trail and beach.
– Inishcruiser (private and public cruises of Upper Lough Erne) – later in the season
– Pool Tables, Lounge & Bar (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
We have created a complete itinerary for a Fermanagh Self-Catering holiday that should help you prepare for an amazing trip away.
Share Discovery Village is the ideal base to explore the untouched beauty of Upper Lough Erne and its many islands including Inishcorkish, Trannish and Rabbit Island.
We are also ideally located to visit other popular tourist attractions such as Crom Estate, Cuilcagh Boardwalk, Florencecourt House, Enniskillen town and Lough Navar, to name but a few.
Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
FROM ONLY £15, explore the picturesque Fermanagh Lakelands with our Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire! Following strict social-distancing
Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
FROM ONLY £15, explore the picturesque Fermanagh Lakelands with our Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire!
Following strict social-distancing guidelines, we can safely rent out our canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for the public to enjoy the beautiful Upper Lough Erne.
Paddle to nearby islands such as Trannish Island, Rabbit Island and Inishcorkish to enjoy the peace and relaxation away from the mainland.
Why not bring a picnic and spend some time out with your family in unique settings surrounded by calming water?
All equipment cleaned before and after.
⚠️ Social distancing in place.
Information on Equipment Hire:
Type 1-Hour 2 Hours (last session at 2.30pm)
Kayak Hire £15 £22
Canoe Hire (2pp) £18 £28
Tandem Kayak Hire £18 £28
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD £15 £22
– Paddles and buoyancy aids are included.
– Slots every hour from 10am, 10.15am and 10.30am. All boats to be returned by 4.30pm.
– LAST 2-HOUR SESSION IS AT 2PM.
– PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION.
– Bookings will not be accepted from a hirer less than 18 years of age.
– Members of the party hiring the canoes may be asked to undergo a short competency test to ensure paddling ability.
– All equipment must be cleaned thoroughly by the staff after each session. Cleaning equipment will be available to the hirer to clean before sessions if they wish to do so.
– Kayak and Canoe sessions should not need wet-suits. If you are Stand Up Paddleboarding, please bring your own wet-suit if you want to wear one. If you do not have one and need one, we can provide wet-suits that are cleaned thoroughly before and after, however, for health reasons during Covid-19, we cannot provide changing facilities. We can provide a safe area with “modesty screens” for people to change behind.