Activities for All
Activities in Fermanagh for the General Public! SHARE is re-opening for the weekends in May! We are opening our Self
Activities in Fermanagh for the General Public!
We are opening our Self Catering Accommodation bookings. Click here to book now!
Why not make your stay complete by trying some new or your favourite activities!
Choose from a set timetable of activities that include Archery, Combat Corps, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, and more in 1 or 2-hour sessions.
Book your 30 minute Banana Boating or Big Mable session for £50 maximum 8 people
Book your 1 hour session on our Water Park for £15
Or go at your own pace by hiring Canoes, Kayaks or Stand Up Paddle boards.
Please note – we are creating a new website, bookings can currently only be made for the month of May. We hope to share our new website very soon.
Water Park Bookings are coming soon!
Banana Boats & Big Mable
Enjoy an exhilarating experience on the water with our action-packed towable inflatables – Banana Boats and Big Mable! Big Mable
Banana Boats & Big Mable
Enjoy an exhilarating experience on the water with our action-packed towable inflatables – Banana Boats and Big Mable!
Big Mable is suitable for those who are mobility impaired!
Info on Banana Boats and Big Mable Sessions:
Big Mable and Banana Boat sessions will be split into 7 x 30-minute sessions throughout the day for a max of 8 people at £50 per session.
– 10am – 10.30am
– 10.45am – 11.15am
– 11.30am – 12.00pm
– 12.15pm – 12.45pm
– 2pm – 2.30pm
– 2.45pm – 3.15pm
– 3.30pm – 4pm
– £50 per session.
– 8 people max per session.
– Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included in the price.
– YOU MUST ARRIVE 25 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION.
– Please wear swim gear and old trainers. Bring a towel.
– There are no shower facilities post-lockdown. We do have changing areas to change into wetsuits and clothes.
Share Discovery Village is delighted to be offering our self-catering activity packages again this summer due to the popularity of
Share Discovery Village is delighted to be offering our self-catering activity packages again this summer due to the popularity of these packages last summer.
Packages can be booked for June weekends and throughout July & August.
Our self-catering holiday packages include a mix of water and land activities; Stand Up Paddleboarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Bushcraft and Archery.
Choose from any of the below self-catering packages and click here to book now!
More information on Accommodation at Share Discovery Village:
Share Discovery Village is a registered charity for the inclusion of disabled and non-disabled people. We offer fully accessible facilities and activities to those who may not get similar opportunities elsewhere.
All of our self-catering accommodation options are wheelchair accessible with ramps, railings and wet rooms installed.
Our multi-bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 8-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining and living area with television.
We offer 30+ activities on both land and water which are bookable to the public online. Some activities are limited or not running due to social distancing rules. Canoe, Kayak and SUP hire are also available.
– 2 Children’s outdoor play-parks.
– Leisure Suite – subject to Covid 19 regulations
– Smith’s Strand walking trail and beach.
– Inishcruiser (private and public cruises of Upper Lough Erne) – later in the season
– Pool Tables, Lounge & Bar (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
We have created a complete itinerary for a Fermanagh Self-Catering holiday that should help you prepare for an amazing trip away.
Share Discovery Village is the ideal base to explore the untouched beauty of Upper Lough Erne and its many islands including Inishcorkish, Trannish and Rabbit Island.
We are also ideally located to visit other popular tourist attractions such as Crom Estate, Cuilcagh Boardwalk, Florencecourt House, Enniskillen town and Lough Navar, to name but a few.
Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
FROM ONLY £15, explore the picturesque Fermanagh Lakelands with our Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire! Following strict social-distancing
Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
FROM ONLY £15, explore the picturesque Fermanagh Lakelands with our Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Hire!
Following strict social-distancing guidelines, we can safely rent out our canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for the public to enjoy the beautiful Upper Lough Erne.
Paddle to nearby islands such as Trannish Island, Rabbit Island and Inishcorkish to enjoy the peace and relaxation away from the mainland.
Why not bring a picnic and spend some time out with your family in unique settings surrounded by calming water?
? All equipment cleaned before and after.
⚠️ Social distancing in place.
Information on Equipment Hire:
Type 1-Hour 2 Hours (last session at 2.30pm)
Kayak Hire £15 £22
Canoe Hire (2pp) £18 £28
Tandem Kayak Hire £18 £28
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD £15 £22
– Paddles and buoyancy aids are included.
– Slots every hour from 10am, 10.15am and 10.30am. All boats to be returned by 4.30pm.
– LAST 2-HOUR SESSION IS AT 2PM.
– PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION.
– Bookings will not be accepted from a hirer less than 18 years of age.
– Members of the party hiring the canoes may be asked to undergo a short competency test to ensure paddling ability.
– All equipment must be cleaned thoroughly by the staff after each session. Cleaning equipment will be available to the hirer to clean before sessions if they wish to do so.
– Kayak and Canoe sessions should not need wet-suits. If you are Stand Up Paddleboarding, please bring your own wet-suit if you want to wear one. If you do not have one and need one, we can provide wet-suits that are cleaned thoroughly before and after, however, for health reasons during Covid-19, we cannot provide changing facilities. We can provide a safe area with “modesty screens” for people to change behind.
Power Boating Level 2 Course
RYA Accredited Level 2 Power Boating Course This 2 day power boat driving course in Fermanagh provides the skills and
RYA Accredited Level 2 Power Boating Course
This 2 day power boat driving course in Fermanagh provides the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat and is the basis of the International Certificate of Competence.
Did you know that by having your level 2 powerboat award, your insurance can decrease signisifcantly?
Assumed knowledge: No previous knowledge is required to complete the course however the course may be preceded by Level 1
Minimum duration: 2 days
Minimum age: 12. Candidates under the age of 16 will be issued with an endorsed certificate.
Course Content: The course includes launching, mooring, anchoring and recovery plus all the boat driving skills required for basic competence in a powerboat.
Course Cost: £220. Fee includes all tuition, equipment, public liability insurance, lunch and refreshments on both days.
Accommodation: Self Catering accommodation or bed and breakfast can be arranged at an additional cost.
What to Bring
– Warm Clothing (lots of woollen layers) for the upper body
– A hat
– Wellington Boots or trainers you do not mind getting wet
– Personal medication
– A passport sized photograph.
How to Book Powerboat Lessons:
To book or inquire about one of our Level 2 Power Boating RYA Courses email email@example.com
Keep an eye on our ‘What’s On’ page for more events like this in the future.